If you are an iPhone user and find it hard to read the texts and small icons, you can turn it into a larger theme. So how do you make apps bigger on the iPhone? It’s quite easier to resize the icon & text size just by following through the setting option.
In this article, I will present the whole solution for enlarging the icon size and text with the easiest tricks. These tricks can be useful for all iPhone models.
How To Make Apps Bigger On iPhone? Is It Possible To Do?
You can easily change the pattern of apps, size, and bold features on the iPhone. Whenever you get the frustration with the normal screen size and it seems difficult to see the apps then you can change its size. You can opt for some easier tricks to resize the apps.
Through the features and settings, you can turn this feature on easily. Additionally, choose to use the zoom and accessibility feature to change the apps to a bigger size.
Display Zoom In And Out Mode
How to make apps bigger on iPhone? First of all, you can make changes in the Settings feature of zoom mode to introduce this resizing feature.
- First of all, you have to go to the settings from your iPhone’s home screen.
- After that go for the display and brightness option.
- Now go to the display option where you will see the display zoom feature.
- For making the text zoom you can go for the standard settings from the default.
- After selecting the zoom you can apply these settings. Tap to use it in the zoom mode you have to restart your mobile.
- In order to go to the previous mode you can go with the default Settings after again opening to the same account.
Use Larger Text Settings
If you are observing the text size is small on the iPhone then you can choose to increase its size. So the question arises how to make apps bigger on iPhone? However, with the increase in size, you can eventually read the text and other content in a larger size on the iPhone.
First of all, you can go to the settings and select the display & brightness feature. Now select the text size. Afterward, you can select the slider to adjust the text size.
You can also choose to use the accessibility feature to enhance the text size. Through this feature, you can contrast the text size. For this purpose, you have to follow these instructions that are;
- First of all, you have to open the settings feature on the iPhone.
- Right now you need to select the accessibility settings here.
- Afterward, you need to select the display & text size.
- As a result, you can also increase the contrast size from this.
- However, using this feature you can easily customize the features on iPhone for better performance.
How To Bold The App Icon Text?
Is it possible to bold text and how to make apps bigger on iPhone? You can also bold and enable other features for making it larger. Through the text Features now you can enable and make it bold afterwards. To bold the size you have to follow as;
- First of all, you need to open the settings feature on the iPhone.
- Afterward, you have to select the display & brightness option from these settings.
- Now toggle on the option of bold text.
Use Third Party Applications Tools & Applications
Whenever you are not satisfied with the app sizes on your iPhone then you can go for this party app. Using these features you can customize your app’s size according to your own choices. Through the use of it, you can change the functionality & looks. You can install;
1. Use Widgetsmith Application
Through the use of this application, you can manage and create custom widgets on the screen of iPhone. Basically, it’s a mini-application that works according to specific functions. They can resize the functions and features according to their needs.
- First of all, you have to find this application on the app store with this title on your iPhone.
- Install it after downloading.
- Afterward, open this application and follow the given instructions for creating the 1st widget.
- Now you can choose the style & size of the widget according to your choices.
- Afterward, you have to select the functions & apps that you look for displaying.
- As a result, you can drag this widget toward your home screen.
- Place it where you want to make it appear.
2. App Library
This feature was introduced for iOS 14. This feature allows you to organize the applications in automatic categories. Moreover, you can also hide some of its apps on the hidden page that is present on the home screen. This can make your apps look bigger.
- First of all, you need to choose & hold on to the home screen app. In this way, it will enter into the “Jiggle mode”.
- Afterward, you need to press on the bottom of the screen where a small dot appears.
- Here you will be able to see all the home screen pages through it.
- You need to tap on the page and hold on to it for some time.
- Afterwards, you have to select the option of “edit home screen”.
- Now you can drag all the apps that you want to hide. You need to drag these on the app Library icon that will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Now you can save your changes after tapping on the “Done” button.
- Through hiding these apps you can see other apps appearing in the larger size. Now they will be easier to see.
- In addition to this, you can also use the search bar for searching any app quickly.
Moreover, you can also install the OS14 launcher on your Android to make your phone look like the iPhone. You can get this application from the Google play store.
Iphones & Ipads That Support The Feature Of Icon Size Changing
|1. iPhone 11 Pro Max||2. iPhone XR|
|3. iPhone 12, 12 Pro||4. iPhone 6s Plus|
|5. iPhone 14 Series||6. iPhone XS Max|
|7. iPhone 7||8. iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 pro and pro max,|
How To Enlarge And Change The Size Of Icons On iPhone 7?
If you find the screen difficult to work with then you can also implement the settings of accessibility and then you can go for these options. Here in the settings, you will find all the options of the display, magnifier, and zoom. Additionally, you can customize all the types and items on the screen.
Afterward you can go to the settings then choose the accessibility zoom then double tap and move your fingers around it to check the implementation.
How To Enlarge Text On The Ios15 And Its Before Devices?
Without any effort, you can simply use and make the icons bigger on your iPhone.
- First of all, you need to open the iPhone or iPad’s settings.
- Afterward, you need to click on the feature of display and brightness.
- In the next step, you have to scroll down the screen for further options. After that choose the display zoom on the view option.
- Now you can choose the zoomed or standard option.
- After that, you have to select the settings option, and after that reboot, until you see the changes on your iPhone screen.
How To Resize The Text On Ipad Ios 13 And Its Earlier Model’s?
- First of all you have to open the settings. After that scroll & go to the home screen & Dock.
- Afterwards on the right side of the panel you will see the option of ipad app size to change it.
- Moreover these settings are also applied at the home screen, mail and message conversations.
How To Change Apps Icon Size On Ipad?
With the help of ipadOS you can update your phone. After checking for its installation now you can go for the further settings. Follow these steps;
Go to settings then choose the general settings option. Go for the software update option. Now check for the software updates and ipadOS.
How Do I Make My App Icons Bigger?
- First of all open settings & go to the accessibility option.
- After that go for the display size and text feature.
- Additionally you can use the font size slider. Through this you can adjust the text size. However you need to make it turn on the right side for its implementation.
- As a result with the help of this display size slider you can adjust the size of all the texts.
How Do You Customize An App Size?
For customization you need to firstly install any 3rd party application. Afterwards you need to open and proceed with the launcher settings. Now you can customize your apps and icon’s size. Right now you can apply these changes.
How Do You Fix Enlarged Icons On an Iphone?
It’s probably due to the on feature of zoom. In order to fix this issue you can go to the settings. Here you have to choose the accessibility & return the zoom to its off feature.
Icon size and text features matter a lot within all kinds of mobile phones. It really makes the phone theme more exciting overall. If you are an iphone user you can still implement it. So how to make apps bigger on iphone? I have shared all the easiest ways to change & resize the icons according to your own choices.
That’s why if you are fed up with the current organization of icons & texts then you can opt for this change.